Konqueror does not show my homepage when started (F9, kdebase-4.1.2-5.fc9.i386)

I have configured konqueror so it should start with my homepage (settings>Configure konqueror, setting "When konqueror starts" to "show my homepage"). Leaving the configure menu by OK button. But after exiting and restarting konqueror, this new controls are lost, and konqueror starts with "Show the introduction page".

Getting these results after multiple trials. The URL of my homepage I entered is correct.

Somebody made similar experiences?

Regards

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>