Re: Newbie issues installing switchdesk.

Aya!

Thanks so such. I was wondering if I could just grab it online. That worked like a charm.

I'm not sure how to answer the repo question, I have no clue how to tell - I'll understand more one day.

Thanks again. :-D

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=298982&topic_id=63086&forum=10#forumpost298982
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame parchedtears gmail com