Re: Wireless, Broadcom

Roman Makurin wrote:
В Срд, 22/10/2008 в 11:05 -0400, Vincent Onelli пишет:
I would like to but I could not find the side to download it, I appreciate if you
happen to have a link for me.
thank you
Vinny

http://www.broadcom.com/support/802.11/linux_sta.php

Thank you for the link, I have the software, and when I build 2.6.27.3 for this machine I will include the driver and test drive it.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>