Data Recovery:

I had a problem with the install of Fedora 9 (Up grade from Fedora 8).  I am attempting to use Fedora 9 Live to access my hard drive in order to recover any data - pictures, documents, etc.

It seems that Fedora 9 Live is unable to find my hard drive.

How do I get access to this data?

Or, if I simply attempt to install Fedora 9 (not upgrade from a prior version) will my data be left behind?

Thanks.

Jeff Maxwell