BBC iPlayer stopped working

Hi,

About a week ago BBC iPlayer (http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/) stopped
working for me.  By stopped I mean the embeded flash video player
within the web pages just don't appear.  I was very close to when I
upgraded flash-plugin from 9.0.124.0 to 10.0.12.36 so I though that
might have been the cause.  However I have since downgraded
flash-plugin and it still fails.

YouTube videos work OK.

This is on my desktop with Fedora 9 ix86 and updates applied.

Has anyone else in the UK seen this?

How do I start debugging this?

Thanks in advance,
Mike