preparing for F10

when I installed F9, I encountered an equivocal question in the grub section ......something like this:

what HD do you want to boot to?

I must have given the wrong answer but did command line grub commands and straightened it out.

I have

(1) sda1 with XP Prof and the MBR where the grub thing resides...right?

on boot, the first drive encountered is sda1

(2) sdb1 with F9

I am guessing the right answer would be (2)