same old keyboard

Dear List!
All photos of the keyboard and the machine can be found at the address
http://kampela.ru/kuvat/index.php?offset=1
and
http://kampela.ru/kuvat/index.php?offset=2
and
http://kampela.ru/kuvat/index.php?offset=3
They're not low resolution - just click on the image name (link) and you'll see the full-size picture. I added there photos of motherboard too. So, re-new my question: is there a way I can run it on my desktop/PC computer? If I adapt its plug for serial port (which one, by the way?) what are my next steps?
Thanks,
Hiisi

P.S. My mailbox works awful. I can't response. So I decided to start new topic.