gnome-keyring not working

I have my Notebook with Fedora 9 and I normally access 3 different
WIFI AP with WPA encryption. The thing is that connection is great
using nm-applet, but the WPA passwords don't get stored in
gnome-keyring. The gnome-keyring daemon is running but each time I
connect to one of the AP I have to give the passphrase to establish a
connection.

Any ideas on what the problem can be. I already tried erasing the
.gnome2/keyring/* files and starting gnome-keyring again.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador