Fedora 9 Issues:

vohnmaxwell at bellsouth.net vohnmaxwell at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 28 01:52:38 UTC 2008

Speaking of bringing issues to this forum, would it not improve the flow of communication, or at least prevent an overrun of the email servers, to use another method to pass on commucations.

Perhaps through sharing information via a WEB site using blogs, message boards, doc sharing and other WEB tools.

I know from experience on both ends, at times it is difficutlt to always express what problems you are having or understand what problems others are having strickly through emails.

Sometimes it helps to be able to see first hand.  I know there are products and or WEB sites that allow you to see ("whiteboard") what is happening as a person encounters the situation.

Thanks for the response and I hope that some day I will be able to contribute more then ask for help from the forum.

-------------- Original message from "Mikkel L. Ellertson" <mikkel at infinity-ltd.com>: --------------