Re: Missing configuration files for Alpine in Fedora 8, 9

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Michael Hannon wrote:
> The gist of it is that there don't seem to be any configuration files
> for alpine, even though RPM lists them.

I guess my question is: why is this a problem?  If you want a
configuration file, just do 'alpine -conf'.  Although, I'm sure you know
to do this.  Granted, the rpm query returned bogus results, which should
be fixed, but I don't see a "problem" with this installation of alpine.

	Ian