FEDORA net etiquette

Until tomorrow, I always sent signed emails to the FEDORA mailing list,
where the signature was issued by the PKI of my computer center (german university). But some fedora list people told me that even very small emails always have a size of at least 8 kilobyte.

Therefore i switched to unsigned emails.

My question: are there rules for the fedora email traffic saying: do not use signatures?
--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>