Re: FONTS

Check the manual for your monitor to find the correct dpi of your monitor. There might be a formula to calculate it. You might need the dot pitch of the monitor (google for it, if you need it), or the optimal resolution (number of pixels across x number of pixels down).

Mine is 96, as stated in the manual, so I simply choose 96 for my fonts, too. KDE also allows 120 for fonts, but I have not tried it, as it exceeds my monitor's capabilities. It is my impression that most TTF fonts are created for 96 dpi, but I might be mistaken.