Re: Slow Second Access to Internet

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:55:29 -0500, George Yanos wrote:

> For once, a reason not to ignore mail from the guy named e-mail ignored.

[...]

Thanks for your appreciation.  Of course, I have several
e-mail addresses.  The yahoo address is used only for
newsgroups.  Every few weeks I log on and delete all of
the large number of messages without looking at them.
This, of course, substantially reduces the spam I get
at my other e-mail addresses.

Mike.