Re: Firefox not opening from Thunderbird links: error launching default action command

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 6:25 PM, R. G. Newbury <newbury mandamus org> wrote:
Firefox 3 was hanging on certain websites. I downgraded to Fedora 2.0.17 . Now when I click on a link in a Thunderbird email I get a box with the  error message:

Error showing url: There was an error launching the default action command associated with this location.

Can anyone tell me how/where to fix the 'default action command'?

this might help, http://listserv.fnal.gov/scripts/wa.exe?A1=ind0809&L=scientific-linux-users
look at the thread titled "cannot follow hyperlinks in thunderbird"

--
Suvayu