Re: Line width fixed but font size increased

barry yu wrote:
> When using Firefox, by pressing Ctrl++ to incease font size, the line
> width will increase as the fonts are getting bigger, is this the problem
> of firefox or the design of web page?

It is a problem with the design of the web page. Try it on other web
pages and see. It works just fine on most of the sites I use. One
place I would expect what you are seeing with the text is tables,
and the cells not allowed to wrap the text, or with pre-formatted text.

Mikkel