Evolution Unmatched folder changed behaviour

	G'day all,
		This is to get info to understand why Evolution suddenly changed its
behaviour and fix an inconvenience.  I am using F8 and Evolution 2.12.3.
Normally the Unmatched Search Folder contains only the emails not
included in other search folders.

	Yesterday I created a couple more search folders to catch some new
sources of email, but now the Unmatched folder is filled with all emails
in all of the On This Computer folders.  The Unmatched properties cannot
be changed.  What did change and how do I correct it?

--
Regards,
Simon Slater