Re: OT: find command permissions: how to exclude dir?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote, On 10/29/2008 07:04 PM:
(Does anyone else think .gvfs is a PITA?)

+1

And wondering how much grief it is going to cause me while administrating an NFS|AFS|SMB server for home directories that I need to back up.
I suppose I have a little while before RHEL gets infected with this.

--
Todd Denniston