Re: OT: find command permissions: how to exclude dir?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:43:09 -1000
Dave Burns <tburns hawaii edu> wrote:

> So... bro has no suggestion for a workaround?

>From the message he sent me the other day when he resolved the issue on his
computer:

QUOTE:
turns out that it was mounted under something...when I unmounted
directory, I could modify the owner (etc) of the directory.
I can also delete it; not sure whether it is a actually used by
something or not.
END OF QUOTE