Re: FONTS

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 17:23 +0100, David Hláčik wrote:
> And yes, when i download Ubuntu fonts looks OK - becouse they are
> using different smoothing algoritmh. (patented )

When I last looked at it, it was pretty much the same as Fedora.  Just a
slightly different font face, and size.  And that's about all it often
takes to make the difference between nice looking fonts and mediocre
displays - a *slight* change in the font.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.6-79.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.