Re: firefox and .ram files [F9]

Ed Greshko wrote:
Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi,

if using firefox and clicking on some urls pointing to .ram files, I
get an error popup like:

/tmp/allfilms-1.ram could not be opened, because the associated helper
application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.
The first thing I would check is....

In FF, Edit-->Preferences-->Applications and see if there is a line like
"RAM file" and if there is....delete it.  Then try to open those links.

Hi Ed,

thanks for your advice,

but sorry, in the FF preferences for applications, I found no "RAM ... " entry, so deleting them was not applicable. Still .ram files cannot be opened.

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>