Re: Which one is better Ubuntu Or Fedora 9

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:24:16 -0600
Petrus de Calguarium <kwhiskerz gmail com> wrote:

and they lack the sophistication of rpm and yum, having to make due with the deficient and awkward apt system

Huh? Synaptic is the one reason I might consider switching to ubuntu.
You want to talk deficient and awkward, compare packagekit to synaptic
and decide which is deficient.

Hi

Have you tried yumex? I think it's pretty nice. I prefer "yum" than apt-get, apt-cache, dpkg, etc.

Regards

Marcelo