PackageKit in rawhide

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Try Add/Remove software and try to install them.

I can deterministically reproduce this breakdown. Shall I video tape it,
if you don't want to believe me?

Did I say, I did not believe you? I am just saying I can't reproduce the problem and I just did a installation of a package install to confirm that it works fine and it did.

So it might be something to do with the configuration of repositories in your system or we have different versions. You might want to post to packagekit list with more details.

# rpm -qa | grep -i packagekit

# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: list-data, refresh-packagekit
repo id             repo name                                status
livna-development Livna for Fedora Core 9.92 - i386 - Deve enabled : 56 rawhide Fedora - Rawhide - Developmental package enabled : 11,415 rpmfusion-free-rawhi RPM Fusion for Fedora 9.92 - Free - Rawh enabled : 409 rpmfusion-nonfree-ra RPM Fusion for Fedora 9.92 - Non-Free - enabled : 153
repolist: 12,033