54 GB in /var/log!! -- UPDATE

Beartooth Beartooth at swva.net
Thu Oct 30 16:30:27 UTC 2008

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:44:14 -0700, Rick Stevens wrote:

>> 	Are you saying it should *not* be checked on the one *with* the
>> printer??
>
> Yes.

	OK, I just did. It tells me to hang on while the server restarts.
And sits there. When I refresh the tab, it says no changes were made. But
if I click to Home and then back to Administration, the box is now
unchecked.

	So I made the rounds of the other machines, asking for test
pages. None made the printer do anything. But the pending lists were
breaking two dozen; so I went around once more and cancelled all jobs. (I
hope that last was right!)