Re: OT: find command permissions: how to exclude dir?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:34:01 -1000
Dave Burns <tburns hawaii edu> wrote:

> I think I will probably just make a kludgey workaround - pipe error
> messages to /dev/null - always fun.

My brother just sent me this email:

QUOTE:
My  problem (OK - maybe just one of my problems) is that I can't
figure out who/where/how it was decided to mount this filesystem...and
how to fix it (permanently).
As it is, the issue seems to come back when the machine reboots.
END OF QUOTE

Does anyone know how this works and what the real solution is?  (Is there a
real solution?)