Re: F10 on eeepc 901

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 07:52:15PM +0100, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> fred smith wrote:
> >And the webcam app reports it can't find any webcams. Webcam is in the
> >category of "nice to have" but not critical, for me. but it WOULD be
> >nice...
>
> Try installing skype. In F9 on a eeepc 901 it finds the camera.

right now I'm only testing the LIVE CD, so it may not be practical to
install skype at this time (besides I don't know anyone else who uses
skype...). but should I decide to install F10 for real I'll probably
do that.

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                       I can do all things through Christ