Re: Ubuntu Ibex offers choice of KDE4.1.2 or KDE3.5.10... and kernel-2.6.27.

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> I know a bunch of people are going to chime in and say "Fedora isn't for
> you" and "Its a bleeding edge distribution", etc.  I think those are
> just excuses for a developer community that wants to do it own thing
> irregardless of what users actually want.

Why should they do what "users actually want", when that's totally
different from the purpose of the distro.  It's like going to McDonald's
and complaining that they don't offer lobster.  You're missing the point.

Matt Flaschen