Re: Ubuntu Ibex offers choice of KDE4.1.2 or KDE3.5.10... and kernel-2.6.27.

Les Mikesell wrote:

> McDonald's has a price factor that might make it attractive - and they
> give away toys.  When the choice is among free linux distributions, what
> is the point of making one into something users don't want?

Are you deliberately missing the point, or is the concept of making
a distribution that appeals to a specific group of users, and trying
to please them, beyond you? Off hand, I would say Fedora is giving
their target audience what they want. At least they are giving me
what I want.

Mikkel