Re: change timezone?

Mike Wright wrote:
Hi all,

I've one host that insists it is living in PST, the rest of my hosts know that it is still PDT.

I'm guessing there's a flag somewhere that says "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time"?

Even after I've correctly set the time and fired up ntpd the time eventually (un)corrects itself back to PST.

At a loss here; any takers?

A year or so ago the government changed when the switch occurs.  There
was a timezone update that covered that.  Make sure your system has the
current tzdata RPM (IIRC it's "tzdata-2008h-1.fc(8/9).noarch.rpm").
That should fix it.
-  Memory is the second thing to go, but I can't remember the first! -