Matthew Flaschen wrote: > Linuxguy123 wrote: >> I know a bunch of people are going to chime in and say "Fedora isn't for >> you" and "Its a bleeding edge distribution", etc. I think those are >> just excuses for a developer community that wants to do it own thing >> irregardless of what users actually want. > > Why should they do what "users actually want", when that's totally > different from the purpose of the distro. It's like going to McDonald's > and complaining that they don't offer lobster. You're missing the point. > > Matt Flaschen > It is kind of like this place near me - they have great breakfasts and lunches. But they close at 4:pm, except for Fridays, so except for the Friday fish fry, you can not go there for dinner. This schedule fits 95% of their customer's needs. Staying open for diner to meet the extra needs of the other 5% would not be cost effective. Mikkel -- Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!
Description: OpenPGP digital signature