Re: F10 on eeepc 901

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 08:15:49PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> fred smith wrote:
> >Hi all!
> >
> >I've been playing with the latest F10 beta (live CD) on my eeepc 901.
<snip>
> >Wireless isn't working because, I assume, it doesn't have a ralink
> >rt2860sta driver. I know I could compile my own, and there have been
> >reports of people using ndiswrapper. But it'd be nice if the Fedora gang
> >could squeeze it into an upcoming release.
>
> It won't go into Fedora directly but rpmfusion does include both
> ndiswrapper as well as the ralink kernel module in the "free" repository.

I've just been looking at rpmfusion. Doesn't look like it is usable
at this time, so how would one go about getting this module that's in
rpmfusion? (or for that matter how does one tell what's there?)

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked