Re: Announcing Fedora Sugar Spin!

Rafael Gomes wrote:
Great Job. I am writing a news in Fedora Project Website from Brazil.

One Question, what problem to put iso in official mirros?

Thanks,

Yeah, thanks! :)

To answer your question: Well, we haven't gotten approval from release engineering (yet), so this spin will neither be officially released together with F10 nor will it be built by rel-eng and that's why it won't be mirrored through the official mirrors. That's just the way it is, since we're a little bit late with this spin and aren't able to make it for F10.

--Sebastian