Re: best fedora-out-of-the-box pcmcia wifi?

Matthew Miller <mattdm <at> mattdm.org> writes:

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a modern PCMCIA/PC Card wifi card
> which just works out of the box with recent Fedora? I can download a

I have an old laptop that I use with a usb wifi dongle - made by Edimax - I know
that is not PCMCIA but this usb dongle just plugs in, boot the machine and it
works... nothing extra needed...it uses the RT73usb module that is already in
the kernel, and is painless.

I don't have the detailed spec to hand but I can get it over the weekend if you
need it.