Re: Can't load cpuspeed

g ha scritto:

is this correct module for your cpu? 3630 came with pentinum 735a 1.6 ghz or,
celron 370/380/390 1.5/1.6/1.7 ghz.
- --

Not sure about it!
From the /proc/cpu file:
model name      : Intel(R) Celeron(R) M processor         1.60GHz

But keep in mind that I have the same problem, even with a simple "modprobe acpi".

The strange thing is that I remember that it used to work at the beginning (1,6GHz<->800Mhz); after a while (she was using a lot of gimp) I decided to stop the service. On that machine everything is quite "defalult" (only deafult repositories,no vanilla kernels...).

Any idea will be welcome! ;)

Thanks
Alessandro