Fedora 10 and Xen (at this point)?

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 14:13:29 UTC 2008

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Joseph L. Casale wrote:

>> Why even have F10 xen rpm's if it's not
>> available as a dom0 architecture?
>
> "It is still domU only", so those are for DomU.

Except you don't need the xen packages inside a domU host, just a xen
enabled kernel (which for F10 is the ordinary kernel). I would have said
they are there for when Dom0 starts working again, and that might occur
within F10 if the Dom0 hooks are in 2.6.28 and F10 is updated to that
kernel, which is certainly possible during the lifetime of F10.

 	Michael Young