Re: Fedora vs RedHat

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
The real problem with this from a user's perspective is that no version
of fedora ever 'matures'.  That is, you can participate in the process,
report bugs, etc., but you never end up with a resulting improved,
stable version that is useful for any length of time because every
version is quickly discarded and replaced with new betas from upstream.

This is a problem? I thought that was what most of us were here for.

Are you working simply to improve your computer? I thought the machines were supposed to work for us.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com