Re: Fedora vs RedHat

On Fri October 31 2008 2:26:25 pm Craig White wrote:

> I vaguely recall you getting angry at me for much the same thing that

> you are dissing Les for here...it's not that his criticism isn't valid,

> it's just that it gets repeated infinitely.

it was quite different, and anger would not be quite the right characterization - but I do remember poking some fun at you

> As a user, Les is entitled to criticize.

yes, he is, and further, I'm entitled to criticize his criticisms - but, I've said my piece, I'm not going to say another word

> As a reader of the list, it can be overly burdensome to have to read

> through repetitive complaining.

indeed, but, that's the nature of most lists

--

Claude Jones

Brunswick, MD, USA