Fedora vs RedHat

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Fri Oct 31 22:51:35 UTC 2008

On Fri October 31 2008 2:26:25 pm Craig White wrote:
> I vaguely recall you getting angry at me for much the same thing that
> you are dissing Les for here...it's not that his criticism isn't valid,
> it's just that it gets repeated infinitely.

it was quite different, and anger would not be quite the right characterization
- but I do remember poking some fun at you

> As a user, Les is entitled to criticize.

yes, he is, and further, I'm entitled to criticize his criticisms - but, I've
said my piece, I'm not going to say another word

> As a reader of the list, it can be overly burdensome to have to read
> through repetitive complaining.

indeed, but, that's the nature of most lists
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA