Re: Fedora vs RedHat

Les Mikesell wrote:

> Where are people using fedora?  How many?

Well, it is just a guess, but I would think that most of the people
on this list are using Fedora. (Why else be on the list?) As for how
many? Who know. When you can not even get hard numbers on how many
people are running some Linux distribution, how are you going to
come up with the number of people using Fedora?

I have it running on my personal desktop and laptop.

Mikkel