Infrastructure report, 2008-08-22 UTC 1200

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 1 09:57:03 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-29 at 19:04 +0200, Vassilios Kotoulas wrote:
> are there any news? can we safely install packages from fedora
> repositories?

I've only seen messages that the ball is rolling towards getting ready.
I suggest you join the Fedora Announce list, I'm sure that an
announcement will be made there when they're ready.  It'll probably be
reposted here, too.

There's very few messages on the announce list, you won't be deluged by
scads more mail.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686