Dell Vostro 1510: Problem w/ lan, wlan and audio - Fedora 9

outsidernef at walla.com outsidernef at walla.com
Mon Sep 1 11:20:49 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

Just baught this new laptop and I can't get it work w/
Fedora 9.

It came w/ drivers cd (rpm files),but when I tried
installing it, things only got more messed up.

Currently I'm running it w/ Ubuntu 8.0.4 after I tried
countless distributions, and only Ubuntu runs it fluently
and even out-of-the-box. But I would really like Fedora back.

Have anyone experienced similar problems, or have a
suggestion?

Thanks,

Dani.

(Sorry for sending my mail in html before. It was the first
time I tried to ask Fedora user's help. I hope you will
understand)