Fedora home server using core 9

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 16:15:56 UTC 2008

On Monday 01 September 2008 16:57:15 g wrote:

> well anne, tell me something that is not on sl home.
>
> neither i, nor sl have made any claims that sl is an 'original'.

<sigh> I sometimes think that you argue for the fun of it.  No-one said that
you did make any such claim.

The point that both Ed and I were making is that they are almost identical.
What makes one or the other a better choice will depend on some set of
criteria that is personal to the user, not on any significant differences in
the software.

Anne