tcsh and fedora 9

Paul Newell pnewell at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 2 04:55:03 UTC 2008

Under FC5, tcsh was readily available as part of the installation I got
(mind you, I didn't install, so I am only taking word from the installer
that "this was part of the install")

On F9, tcsh seems to not be there. When I tried to add a new user, the
choices are only bash and sh or something sbin/nologin which I have no
idea what that is about.

I went through all the Fedora info online that I could and the best I
could see was "http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=tcsh".
Not a Fedora link from what I can tell.

Downloaded and can't do a thing with it. I am thinking I have taken the
wrong path.

My question is "I want tcsh as part of my F9 os ... how do I get it
within the proper Fedora channels?"

As always, any suggestions appreciated.
Thank,
Paul