error messages during ctorrent download

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:08:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-02 at 19:04 +0000, g wrote:

> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> <snip>
> > If you want to write a slogan you can do whatever seems best. If you
> > want to write a paragraph of text with a view to people reading and
> > understanding it, that's a different matter.
>
> lol.
>
> how about just making statements.

You've lost me. Single-case (usually all-caps) has some specific uses,
which doesn't include making simple statements apart from slogans,
mottos etc. Everything else should be in mixed case. This is elementary
English orthography as I'm sure you know.

[Also, if we're being pedantic (or even just marginally careful)
questions such as the above should always end in a query mark (?).
That's not optional either. Note that this applies to questions that are
specifically phrased as such. Saying "I think there's a bug in foo?" is
not a question, despite what you see on mailing lists, while "Is there a
bug in foo?" is.]

poc