resend: sorry hotmail is clumping my sentences together

landon kelsey landonmkelsey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:54:51 UTC 2008

since I installed Fedora 9, I get these messages

1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on 4

On boot just after page 1

"Booting the kernel"

message(s):
1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on 4

I have kernel:
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686 #1 SMP Mon Aug 4 14:08:11 EDT 2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

I did not have the problem with Fedora 8.

However all 4 ports work. I have something plugged into every port except for the internal.
(1) mouse
(2) flash memory
(3) flash memory
(4) flash memory

I just installed a new PCI card to give 5 USP 2.0 ports! On the old PCI port card I was getting several of the "unable to enumerate" messages above.