why does hotmail clump my spaced sentences on reply? sorry repeat

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 3 10:42:03 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 00:37 -0500, landon kelsey wrote:
> what is really great is the ad block
>
> but  that doesn't always allow a new entry
>
> to be added to the block list!

To answer the question that you posed in the subject line, which is NOT
the place to write your message:  Probably because it's crap...
Seriously, Hotmail has excelled in being awful, in a plethora of ways,
for all of its life.

There's also various other mail clients/services which do poor jobs when
it comes to converting plain text mail to HTML mail, and vice versa.

Real plain text mail is the true WYSIWYG.  What you type is what you
send, not some guess at what it'll be received as.

NB:  Since someone's bound to comment on my yahoo email address, I don't
think that they're much better, just slightly.  And I'm not actually
using yahoo, it's just the address I signed up to this list with.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.25.14-108.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.