fc8 to fc9, yum/rpm/sshd broken on shared libs.

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 20:25:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 13:14 -0700, gary artim wrote:
> I could install it via a tarball, but any clue why the kernel wouldn't
> have been updated.
> Are you suggesting I "yum remove nspr && yum install nspr" before I
> start the upgrade -- ie maybe my nspr is broken and is have a
> cascading effect on the whole upgrade process?

It's one way, but it will probably set off a cascade of other removals.
You can reinstall them easily if they're in your cache, but
alternatively you can run "rpm -V nspr" to verify that the package is
correctly installed.

And please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines (URL at the
end of this message).

poc