Regarding Fedora core 7

winiston winiston at futuraautomation.com
Sat Sep 6 12:06:46 UTC 2008

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is P.Winiston. I am working in Futura Automation Pvt Ltd as a R&D Engineer.

Technical problem:

We are using Intel 852GME chipset with 6.4" Display.

After installing the Fedora core 7, it support 800x600 resolution.But it is not supporting for 640x480 resolution. (ex : display gets banned)

If i install Redhat Linux 5.0 ,it support for both 800x600 and 640x480 resolution.

I want to use Fedora core7 with 640x480 resolution only.

Can you provide the VGA driver for Fedora core 7?

How to make it works?

We are ready to pay money for your service.

I would be very thankful if you do my needy.

With Best Regards,
Winiston.P
Futura Automation Pvt Ltd.