Fetchmail + Sendmail for local users ??

Arun Shrimali arun.reso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 07:24:55 UTC 2008

Thanks,

Now I am trying to implement Fetchmail + Dovecot at Server level and outlook
Exp at user.

While checking IMAP folder through OE at server, it ask for the u/n and
p/s at 172.16.251.234, on giving password it gives following error:

Configuration:
   Account: 172.16.251.234
   Server: 172.16.251.234
   User name: arunsh
   Protocol: IMAP
   Port: 143
   Secure(SSL): 0
   Code: 800ccc03

I think there is some problem with mode of u/n and p/w, can anybody help me

regards

Arun