okular printing problem

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 08:44:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 08:22 +0200, Jouk Jansen wrote:
>  When I select print from okular and try to print in "Landscape" mode it
> actualy prints in "Portrait" mode with the "correct" scaling of the
> "landscape" mode (so part of the print falls off the paper)
>  When I select print from okular and try to print in "Portrait" mode it
> actualy prints in "Landscape" mode with the "correct" scaling of the
> "Portrait" mode (so part it fills only part of the width of the paper)

You could try running the printing troubleshooter
(System->Administration->Printing, then Help->Troubleshoot).  When it
asks you to print a test page, print your document from okular.

It most likely won't be able to figure out what's wrong in this case but
the resulting troubleshoot.txt file could be useful for working out the
problem.  You could file a bug in bugzilla.redhat.com against, say,
okular (whichever KDE package that comes from) and attach
troubleshoot.txt.  Please add me to the cc list.

Thanks,
Tim.
*/