Yum Error

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 14:50:59 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 21:21 -0400, Jim wrote:
>
>> Using Yumex I did a refresh in Rawhide and selected the kde-4.1.1
>> packages and dependencies where satisfied.
>>

> I tried "yum --enablerepo=rawhide groupupdate KDE" but the number of
> dependencies was large and some were not satisfied, so I didn't bother.
>
> poc

Do a yum install yumex, yumex  will help you to see more and  make it
easier installing packages.
"yum extender" will be located in /System after installed.
I installed the KDE-4.1.1 packages from Yumex by selecting " Repository
Selection View Icon" on left  and checking "Rawhide" and then clicking
on "Refresh" .
Again, I'am using FC9, there is no Rawhide in FC8