Please,Help Me

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 21:01:04 UTC 2008

for your network/situation,

provide us the information/diagram for how you're getting to the net.

machine1	(ipaddress,os,mask,default gateway,etc...)
  ^

switch/router	(ipaddress,os,mask,etc...)
  ^

cable/dsl	(ipaddress,os,mask,etc...)
  ^

Internet

under normal circumstances, the default gateway is the ipaddress of the router/switch, which is then connected to the cable/dsl modem..

the above assumes that your situation is similar. if it isn't tell us/show us what you have...